December 14th- 2014 Radio Broadcast

Here is the most recent radio broadcast, dated in the headline above.


ओ३म्



Visible's Books at Amazon
Visible's 'The Darkening Splendor of an Unknown World'
The Darkening Splendor
of an Unknown World


A spellbinding tale of mystery and the occult; haunted by a malevolent presence, Alan Douglas, a New York Detective, moves to Hawaii - where he encounters kidnappings, grisly murders, weird events and dark forces leading to a thunderous showdown of good and evil in a tale both horrifying and sublime...


Click here for more information or click the Kindle icon to buy from Amazon.


Buy Visible's EBook, 'The Darkening Splendor of an Unknown World' from AmazonEBook:
$9.99
Buy Visible's Book, 'Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World'
Spiritual Survival
in a Temporal World


Visible stamps his unique, inspired and seemingly effortless style within the pages of 'Spiritual Survival'; this outstanding guide will enable every seeker of truth and spirit to not merely navigate the spiritual path, but to thrive upon it during our extra-ordinary transit.


Click here for more information or choose an icon to buy your preferred format from Amazon.




Buy Visible's EBook, 'Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World' from AmazonEBook:
$9.99
.
.
Buy Visible's Spiritual Self-Help guide, 'Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World' from AmazonPaperback: $25.00
Buy Visible's Book, 'The Curious Tale of Ash and The Whine'
The Curious Tale of
Ash and The Whine


Infused with a wealth of occult wisdom and comparable to the works of Hermann Hesse, 'Ash and The Whine' is a not only a brilliant supernatural thriller in its own right - but one which also relays the truth about those responsible for 911 and other terror attacks in recent times...


Click here for more information or choose an icon to buy your preferred format from Amazon.



Buy Visible's EBook, 'The Curious Tale of Ash and The Whine' from AmazonEBook:
$9.99
.
.
Buy Visible's Novel, 'The Curious Tale of Ash and The Whine' from AmazonPaperback: $27.00

6 comments:

rabbi scion said...

life is not meant to be enjoyed ... it is meant to be tolerated

Visible said...

We are not meant to be ignorant. We are meant to be illuminated. That's not what the results say.

flyingcossack said...

merry christmas visibles and invisibles

i wouldn't take rabbi too seriously, i am just a bad comedian

Visible said...

I was being (trying to be) amusing (grin).

Kazz said...

Dear Vis,

Who can be against you if you are with God?

I think it is exciting that you are moving to new horizons. Stepping out of one's comfort zone brings lots of new people and experiences into your realm, and as I have said before if you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room.

As my children are all grown and nearly all out in the world it will not be too far in the distant future and I will have my hands free to take on new experiences too. I look forward to serving the Divine in whatever capacity the Divine sees fit. Hubby and I would love to take off on our bike and ride around the globe. See where the Divine takes us. Perhaps we may even be able to offer assistance at different locations. Hubby's work refers to him as 'the Professor' because he can fix anything and make anything from bits and pieces. I simply enjoy talking to people and spending time with them.

I have to be honest, although life can be tedious and very trying, I would have to report that life is a most excellent journey. I have known many tears in my time but also much laughter, and for this I am grateful. Many people seal their selves off by wrapping their selves in cotton wool, but I don't mind it being rough and tumble, at least you know you are alive.

I am sure your new location will be optimum Vis, because you will make it that way :o). Perhaps we might take a ride around the islands in Hawaii one day. I went to the main island in Hawaii many years ago, it was very beautiful. I would love to visit the other islands too one day and hopefully if you are still there we will look you up. You will most probably be in transit when I write this, and I have already wished you a Merry Xmas, but oh what the heck, have a wonderful Xmas Vis. You did it tough this year with the broken hip, the bad landlord, and don't forget your trip to India. You are due for a break. Hopefully it won't be another bone he he he.

Thank you Vis for the time and effort you put into your work. One of the things I enjoy is having my cup of tea in the morning while I read your site. I love the fact that you have acted like a magnet to bring so many special, enlightened people together. This is a real talent, especially in a time when most folks just want the bread and circus. I love the fact that you are so real, warts and all. I love the fact that your knowledge is endless because I love to learn new things, which is why I keep coming back :o).

Anyway Vis, I just wanted to say a big heartfelt thanks because I appreciate how you poor your heart, mind and soul out to other's. You are a real prize. Keep on keeping on.

Luv Kazz

Mr. Mcgranor said...

Mr. Visible it has been a month and a half; what gives? Lately i have been listening to your songs that you have freely posted after various weblogs.