31 August 2014


Listen
(right click / ctrl-click the "Listen" link for download options)



ओ३म्


Visible's Self-Improvement Guide,
Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World

- 'An Exploration Toward the Ineffable'

Visible's 'Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World'


...is now available to buy at Amazon.




Paperback: $25.00
Buy Visible's 'Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World' from Amazon
Kindle Edition: $9.99
Buy Visible's 'Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World', Kindle Edition from Amazon

More of Visible's books and songs are available through his Store.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Vis-
Good to hear you...still fighting the good battles. I do believe it is a time of trials for those of us who care...seems to be happening to me. Hindsight shows me how I have learned from my tough times. much love to you -jen

Anonymous said...

via Homer..

I certainly root for you, prabhu!

Jai Rama!

est said...

-
things have a way of
working themselves out,

but only if we let them
letting go, is not easy
-