15 June 2014


Listen
(right click / ctrl-click the "Listen" link for download options)



ओ३म्


Visible's Self-Improvement Guide,
Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World

- 'An Exploration Toward the Ineffable'

Visible's 'Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World'


...is now available to buy at Amazon.




Paperback: $25.00
Buy Visible's 'Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World' from Amazon
Kindle Edition: $9.99
Buy Visible's 'Spiritual Survival in a Temporal World', Kindle Edition from Amazon

More of Visible's books and songs are available through his Store.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, Sunday night with a radio program from Herr Visible. Wonderful. Will finish slogging and savor. Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a superb & spectacular show - the content, delivery and heart opening I experienced - WOW! A serious blessing to my ears. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Visible for the gift you are.

I'm nodding away in agreement here and there as I listened. Yes!

The Ineffable does not speak to me as much as you, only in crumbs. Yes I'm tired of praying. truth be told. Yet I get it. Your receptor is powerful Vis. Love, Peaches.

Love To Push Those Buttons said...

Awesome show as always, and when I have it going, both me and my flatmate (THE IllumiSnotist) are listening when I have it running.

Machiventa said...

Viz,

Truly fabulous, as always. You da one.

Love,

Magdelena

Visible said...

As promised the video is now up.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your efforts, Mr. Visible.

You're a true gem!

brad

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your Wisdom, LV!

You're a pleasure to know and learn from.

brad

Anonymous said...

Yuga Dharma

Anonymous said...

Missing your weekly commentry since June 15'Th. Hope all's well with you and that it's only a short sebaticle for recharging your spirit!

Lot's of strength & tenacity,
Mike